I Am Alive Challenge Day 109
Bob Caine here. This is my 109th day in the #iamalivechallenge. I am alive and doing very well. I hope you are doing very well as well. Nothing exciting going on so lets dive right in.
Guinea Pig Challenge – More Planning
So far we have done some preliminary planning on my first goal, Get 10 Prosperity Management System students, and my third goal, create a 100 email series in my autoresponder. Today, let’s look at what I consider the toughest goal, get my website, FunnelsPay.com, internet worth. I say it is the toughest for 2 reasons, One, I have to think about what I want the website to look like and how I want it to perform. And, two, programming it to do what accomplish one.
So what do I want on Funnelspay.com? Let’s start breaking it down.
- Define the pages for the site. So far, I know I want
- Front page – static
- Blog – easy it is WordPress
- Resources – different resources I have found and use that could help others
- Library – collection of ebooks to share but limit to one a day maybe password protect
- Reviews – programs I use or have tried
- Different graphics on different pages
- Signup form probably to get password for ebooks
- Custom pages for Library, Resources maybe, Goals, Reviews
- Udemy classes
- WordPress Theme developer
- WordPress Functions
- Gravitar next to logout
- Daily content – #iamalivechallenge and #lukeisalive and more
- Tie blog posts into autoresponder emails
- Different sidebars/ page
That is all I can think of for now. Several of those need to be broken down to small tasks. I mentioned yesterday I think I will create a page for each goal where I can keep my tasks, milestones and progress. I can very easily create pages for now and then transfer the information once I finish a goals page. Plus, creating those pages will help me know what I want on the Goals page eventually . Sounds like a the start of a plan.
My contractor gave up trying to get a building permit today. So, I went and applied. It will be interesting how many hoops they make me jump through and how long it takes to get the permit. Stay tuned. One of the new windows need to be replaced. The grid pattern in the picture window doesn’t line up with the side windows and it looks weird from the outside. The picture window is going to be replaced. It should be here in a couple of weeks. Progress? Maybe.
IAAC Video Day 109
If you would like to participate in the #iamalivechallenge with us, get your free, rebrandable ebook with all the information by clicking the book cover below.